Revelation 14, the fourteenth chapter of the final apocalyptic book of the Bible, begins by telling us the Lamb is standing on Mount Zion, along with the 144,000 who had the name of Jesus and God written on their forehead.
Revelation 14: Chapter 14 in the Book of Revelation (King James Version)
[Revelation 14:1] And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads. [Revelation 14:2] And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: [Revelation 14:3] And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. [Revelation 14:4] These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. [Revelation 14:5] And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
[Revelation 14:6] And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, [Revelation 14:7] Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
[Revelation 14:8] And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
[Revelation 14:9] And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, [Revelation 14:10] The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: [Revelation 14:11] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. [Revelation 14:12] Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
[Revelation 14:13] And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
[Revelation 14:14] And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. [Revelation 14:15] And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. [Revelation 14:16] And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
[Revelation 14:17] And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. [Revelation 14:18] And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. [Revelation 14:19] And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. [Revelation 14:20] And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.
Chapters of Revelation
- Book of Revelation: Brief Introduction
- Revelation 1: Revelation Chapter 1 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 2: Revelation Chapter 2 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 3: Revelation Chapter 3 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 4: Revelation Chapter 4 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 5: Revelation Chapter 5 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 6: Revelation Chapter 6 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 7: Revelation Chapter 7 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 8: Revelation Chapter 8 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 9: Revelation Chapter 9 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 10: Revelation Chapter 10 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 11: Revelation Chapter 11 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 12: Revelation Chapter 12 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 13: Revelation Chapter 13 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 14: Revelation Chapter 14 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 15: Revelation Chapter 15 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 16: Revelation Chapter 16 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 17: Revelation Chapter 17 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 18: Revelation Chapter 18 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 19: Revelation Chapter 19 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 20: Revelation Chapter 20 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 21: Revelation Chapter 21 | Bible KJV
- Revelation 22: Revelation Chapter 22 | Bible KJV